Monday, May 25, 2009

It's Here!

Well, I'm leaving in the morning, and I'm so excited! Maybe a little nervous too, but thats expected. I know God is going to do amazing things, and I'm so humbled and excited that I get to be a part of it. Everything is all packed up and I'm ready to go. Pray for safety in my travels, and for God's provisions on the trip. I can't wait to see the power of prayer, it never ceases to amaze me. 

Romans 12:11- 13 just completely amazed/ convicted/ encouraged me. I love what it says, and it is a constant reminder of what God calls us to. Here's what it says...
Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

Thank you so much for all of your prayers! I truly do appreciate them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment